April 10, 2011

UCU Festival

University College Utrecht had its 12th annual festival (mostly a fundraiser) however students had the opportunity to show off in either Dance, Music, Humanities, or other clubs by tabling or preforming. A rodeo simulator, bounce house, several bands, outdoor music (Including a military band) and places to sit and relax throughout the day were accessible to all ages. I think or at least I sent a request via e-mail to preform at another festival that is occurring right before Easter weekend (in which I will be in PARIS!).





I attempted to obtain my residence permit AGAIN, but they don't know where they placed it! So now I am waiting for a phone call..I also need to find out why I haven't received my student ID, which will give me discounts on many museums in Paris and across Europe.

Nothing much else too exciting aside from living and studying in Europe! Just trying to get work completed before Paris and Finals, trying to plan my summer and possible travels (which I will post as soon as they are known!). But that is all for now!

Vaarwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment