May 17, 2011

GOODBYE! :/

That's it. Seventeen weeks have just flown by.

This past week was hectic, I had my girlfriend come visit, I studied for my finals, we went to the National Flower Park near Den Haag in Holland, we walked around the town, and went one last time to wonder Amsterdam. Also, I have been hanging out with all of my friends for the last time :( ...hopefully not...

My 21st birthday was yesterday. My girlfriend planned a surprise party which was extremely fun! Although finals week just began (but I finished Monday!), everyone showed up and surprised me with a decorated room and cake! Best way to spend my last night in Utrecht College :)

This semester was an amazing experience! It has completely changed my outlook on life, travels, friendships and bicycling. I learned a lot about myself, and about what I would like to purse in the future, along with my new found love for non-stop traveling!

None of this would have happened if it wasn't for the Gilman Scholarship which almost covered my tuition/dorm/meal plan in full, allowing me to arrive with just enough to have weekend trips and day trips around Europe! If anyone needs any help applying or finding a place to study abroad don't hesitate to contact me!

To leave with a "bang," my girlfriend and I, meeting friends along the way, are going to Paris (yes, again, I love this city) and Barcelona (where my girlfriend is leaving and my friends are meeting us/ some are studying abroad there). Then I will return to Utrecht for a few days and leave to Miami from Amsterdam :/

I will miss this school,country, and friends (both domestic and international ;P) that I have met!Hopefully I will return soon...






















Tot ziens!

No comments:

Post a Comment