May 9, 2011

BUSY WEEK AND FINALS!

THIS IS MY LAST FULL WEEK AT UTRECHT!!!!

It has been almost 17 weeks since I have arrived in the Netherlands and I am now entering finals week! My girlfriend has come to visit me and we have been traveling around the Netherlands. We went to Amsterdam for a day, into town, planning on climbing the Dom Tower tomorrow (the town's famous clock tower), as well as see Tulips in Holland's largest national flower park Keukenhof. It should be exciting!

As the week advances I will be continuing my studying for finals and essays. I have one final this week and then two on Monday, after which I am finished! Next Monday (the 16) is also my 21st birthday! Awesome way to celebrate with a Cognitive Neuro and Clinical Psych final! Since I finish classes early I will be traveling down to Barcelona with my girlfriend after which my trip will most likely end!

So next week will be my official last post and summation of my views on the entire experience! But for now..I must go study, and enjoy the few days I have left :)

Vaarwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment